Friday, September 25, 2009

For my daughter, Chia

When I heard her first cry, tears rolled down my cheeks as I experienced immense joy and satisfaction. It was indeed my moment of happiness when my little angel, Chia, entered my world.

After a few hours, when I was able to hold her in my hands, she seemed like a little God's wonder...calm and serene, she was looking at me with her small eyes...and I told her in a hush voice " baby, see mommy is here ".

Chia is 20 days old today and it is a pleasure to have her in my family. In such a short span, she has become our universe. I think of her every time.

Her innocent face, soft smile, little hands, her cute actions....every thing she does...i adore her completely. My feelings about her are infinite and words are less to express them. I think every mother feels the same for her kid.

The little bundle of joy has given me an opportunity to relive my own childhood through her. Her smile brings smile on my face and her cries makes me upset. A wonderful blessing, the most prized possession and the treasure of my life, I am in complete love with my sweet little tiny miracle.

This is the Chia's first daughter's day and I dedicate these lines to her...

A tiny little angel
so sweet and bright,
the moment you came into my life
you brought me so much light.

Your face is so innocent,
your smile makes me melt.
I'm so proud to be your mommy
It's the best I've ever felt.

Oh my dear little princess
with you I'm so in love
every night before I sleep,
I thank the lord above.

How did I get so lucky
to have as sweet of a gift as you
If ever you should need me
there's nothing I wouldn't do.

Happy Daughter's Day

7 comments:

vish said...

very very nice ....congratulation dear..am so happy for u..

varun said...

my wife, your words are touching, can't say much coz I'm not good with words. I just love u the way you are........

here-what-i-felt:
I saw my lil angel (chia), for a moment, I felt like evthinging in the world is absolutely P.E.R.F.E.C.T.
This is best that has ever happened to me, with visible tears in my eyes, I could just say "Thank-God"

Parul said...

Well Hema u r just too good at expressing ur heart in words... The whole blog is sooo damn touchy... Its amazing and Fantabulous... Hope we get to read such blogs more... Give loads of love to Chia...

Unknown said...

Hema..Its heartfelt...
If i try to express something in words it would make that feeling small...

Proud Mummy of an adorable daughter....(CHIA)....this itself is a complete expression..

Love to u both...May GOD bless u and ur family...

Shraddha said...

Lovely words! I wish she's blessed with the best, always.

Roh.... said...

The feeling are nicely woven to words and the executions of sentiments is awesome..

Congrats to you and to Varun as well for being blessed with a princess :)

Kunal Ekawde said...

Nice expressions, happy for 3 of you and my best wishes..