Sunday, January 4, 2009

Slowdown is not all bad

Writing has always been my passion and I think it is one of the best forms of expression. From the giggle of a child to the earthy fragrance during rain shower, a writer can speak his heart any where, anytime.

However, real happiness is felt when people read and acknowledge your writings.

And today is the day when one of my articles has been published in Times Of India -> Times Life (Pg 2) -> Soul Curry.

Since morning, I have been getting calls from friends and relatives all over India and trust me it is n overwhelming experience for me.

I would like to thank all my readers, for encouraging me by their feedbacks (small or mighty). Positive or negative, your each and every word counts and help me to grow further.



You can also read my article online at

http://epaper.timesofindia.com/Repository/ml.asp?Ref=VE9JQkcvMjAwOS8wMS8wNCNBcjAzODAx&Mode=Gif&Locale=english-skin-custom


And now, awaiting your feedback...

10 comments:

varun said...

WoW !!

Now that's something !
Great to see that your writing's are now "going-places".

All I'll say is to keep writing...till we see your work on COVER-PAGE :)

Amin

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Appropriate timing, striking emotions, beautifully written,good ending...

Anonymous said...

Gr8!!! shows ur positive attitude toward life...i was disturbed for wht all happened in few weeks but this made me feel gud...

Anonymous said...

hi, read ur article. it was very moving...i feel money is not everything, family is more precious...

Anonymous said...

Hi dear, read ur article. Beautifully written...

Tara said...

A good article with a good insight. All your creativity is coming out. A good one to start the year. Keep going. Hope to read many more from you in this year and the years to come.

Thara

Anonymous said...

What a truth to realize !!
Very appropriately written and nicely presented ....

Anupreet said...

we should never lose hope!!!!!
great work didi

Simply Santosh said...

Content is inspiring and reflects positive attitude towards life.