Friday, January 16, 2009

SEO - My new interest

My new year resolution for the year 2009 was to see myself as a learner throughout.

There is so much to learn from our surroundings and people around us...From cooking to work place management, today each and every thing has become more of an art.

From last few days, I have been reading about Search Engine Optimization and in my subsequent blog tried to put down some Dont's of Social Media Marketing.

As a beginner, I would require feedbacks from my readers. So feel free to write to me...may be we can learn together.

1 comment:

varun said...

Everyone is talking about "SEO" today.....and there's a real need to do so !
Thanks to WEB 2.0, the Internet is flooded with massive chunk of “Duplicate Knowledge” and the one which is ORIGINAL deserves to standout.

I hope putting "SEO – Search Engine Optimization" practices will be of some help here !